Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Last weekend

Let the birthday celebration continue.
Owen got another cake from TiLynn, a coworker of mine. Thanks TiLynn!!
It was a clown cake with BLUE frosting. He loved it.
Last weekend we went to Lincoln to celebrate again with aunts and uncles.
We went out to eat and then to Lost in Fun. Owen had a splendid time!!
I'm one!!!
LOST IN FUN!!
I'm going to the play area, then the slide, and the ball pit, then back to the slide,
then the giant castle, and the swings, then back to the ball pit, and then....Uncle Jesse pushing me around in the little pink car that I found. THE SLIDE!!!!!THE BALL PIT!!!!I made a couple of new friends.This is Baby Carter. He is Stacy's little guy and my new buddy.Hi everyone! Are you guys loving this as much as I am?!
Thanks everyone for celebrating my birthday with me!
Thanks for the presents Aunt Laura and Uncle Aaron, Net, Uncle Luke,
Uncle Jesse and Aunt Tracy, Stacy and Carter, and TiLynn!
Thanks Grandma Stel and Grandpa Frank!
Thanks for everything Aunt Monaca, Uncle Adam, Kaden, Grandma Karen and Grandpa Dean!
I love my clothes and new car seat!
Thanks for the extra special celebration Brenda, Randy, Colby, and MacKenzie!

1 comment:

Monaca said...

Cute shirt in the pictures with you and your cake. Glad you had a great birthday.