Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A few of my favorite songs

The ABC Song


Thomas the Tank Engine Theme Song

THE WORDS TO THIS SONG: They're 2, they're 4, they're 6, they're 8; Shunting trucks and hauling freight; Red and green and brown and blue; They're the really useful crew; All with different roles to play; Around Tidmouth Sheds or far away; Down the hills and round the bends; Thomas and his friends.

Itsy Bitsy Spider Song


Peanut Butter Song

THE WORDS TO THIS SONG: A peanut sat on a railroad track. His heart was all aflutter. Round the bend came number ten. Toot-toot! Peanut butter!

The "I Like to Move It, Move It" Song

5 comments:

Lynnett said...

Holy cow...that just made my day! I needed that. :) I'm on the phone with Juilliard right now.

Nana Karen said...

I haven't laughed so hard in forever! Owen, you are a kick in the pants! I love you soooooo much! You have some serious moves. I'm sending you a BIG hug! Nana K

Amy L said...

That was too cute! I hate to admit it, but I was moving right along with him on that last one. ;)

TiLynn said...

Awesome! I need to come and see you guys...I miss you!

Monaca said...

I like to "move it, move it". Best video of the year. Plus Kade thinks it's hilarious! He can't wait to see you.